2021 is going to be a much better year for all of us! Sangamon Watch Company is going to introduce more exciting products! Bookmark this blog or subscribe our mailing list for future update.
Our team members of Sangamon Watches recently spent three days with Chinese MMA fighters in Las Vegas and observed their training routines during their stay. We are so happy that they are owners of the Mother Road Collection watches and they just love our watches and stories behind them.
“The Leech” Li Jingliang is one of the most well known MMA fighters in China. He was scheduled to fight with Dwight Grant in the octagon at UFC 256 in mid-December 2020. However his fight was canceled as Grant was tested with Covid-19 positive result. It is reported that Li has a new opponent Samtoagp Ponzinibbio for the first UFC card of 2021 on Jan. 16 in Abu Dhabi.
Li Jingliang has been to Pleasant Plains and Springfield Illinois a year ago, and he loved the steak from Stemsterfer Farms in Pleasant Plains.
“The Wolf” Zhang Tiequan was the first World Extreme Cagefighting and UFC fighter from China in 2010-2011. During his early years of fighting career, MMA was barely known in China, he received no professional support and sponsorship, he always showed up alone at the fighting events. In the past 10 years, his CTT Club in Beijing has trained many well known MMA athletes such as Li Jingliang and Yan Xiaonan who are currently signed with UFC. Zhang is highly respected in China.
Zhang Tiequan is a diehard fan of Harley Davison motorcyle and loves old Route 66. He has been to Springfield Illinois twice during his road trips on Route 66.
Nothing brings our team of Sangamon Watches greater happiness than supporting good causes. We are truly blessed to have the ability to give back to others in 2020 and we hope our charity brings inspiration to all. We will continue to support community events in 2021.
– Land of Lincoln Honor Flight.
– Folds of Honor St. Louis (5th Annual Hazeltine Invitational).
– UK Homes 4 Heroes Pride & Passion.
– Springfield, IL Soup Kitchen, Mass Transit Passengers and local Nursing Homes.
– Illinois Veterans Home in Quincy Illinois.
– Raymond Stauffer Poker Run Benefit (Oklahoma).
– St. Patrick Catholic School Blarney Bash.
– Chatham American Legion Post 759.
– Pheasants Forever- Sangamon County.
If you have a cause worth supporting, please contact us.
Sangamon Watches is BIG on social media. As 2020 is coming closer to its very end, we want to thank our members, ambassadors, friends, supporters for helping us out on social media. The sharing of our Facebook posts is really a big deal to the survival and growth of Sangamon Watches during the pandemic as most of our sales were made online, social media has been a great marketing tool for us.
Please continue to lend your hands in 2021, here are some simple ways to help us without any cost:
- Showing off your watches is fun, when you wear a Sangamon watch, feel free to take photos and share them on your Facebook or Instagram; and make sure you tag or @SangamonWatches so that we are able to see these photos.
- Please follow us on Instagram @SangamonWatches; tell your friends too.
- Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/sangamonwatchcompany and please LIKE and SHARE our posts whenever you can.
- Positive reviews on our social media are always appreciated.
- Visit http://www.SangamonWatches.com and subscribe mailing list for special offers, free giveaways, etc.
- Tell your friends about the inspiring and entrepreneurial story of the founders of Sangamon Watch Company, hopefully he or she will also own a watch from Sangamon Watches Company.
- If your friends or their companies need to find perfect gifts for events or anniversaries, please refer us to them. We are always willing to offer a discount program for special occasions.
- If you live in Springfield Illinois area, please talk to us, we are always looking for a few good amateur models.
Again, we want to thank everyone who has been so kind and supportive to us in 2020, we promise to bring more new exciting products and programs in 2021.
Email: brian@SangamonWatches dot com
Sangamon Dock extends warm holiday greetings to you and your family! 2020 has been a very challenging year for Sangamon Watch Company. Even with all the changes, we have many reasons to be thankful. We have continued to grow our memberships and expand our market reach! We are grateful to loyal Sangamon Watches customers, brand ambassadors, models and our many well wishers for their trust and encouraging feedback.
We look forward to the New Year with optimism and joy as we engage new opportunities that await us all! Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
A brand new Chinese language Sangamon Watches online portal is launched today. The mission of the internet platform is to help consumers in China and Chinese communities around the world to learn about Sangamon Watch Company and its Sangamon wristwatch products. The portal will provides the latest information on watch collections and Sangamon Watch Company’s promotional event news.
China is the largest market for foreign watches in the past 10 years. The market demand for high quality consumer products from USA and other western countries is high and continues to grow. Chinese watch collectors are very interested in Lincoln’s River Collection watches since Abe Lincoln is well known and highly respected by Chinese people. The new URL is located at http://www.WanbiaoNewTimes.com
Sangamon Watch Company in Springfield Illinois hosts free raffles and mystery boxes giveaways almost every month. Many Sangamon watch fans and members of Sangamon Dock became lucky winners.
This month we celebrate Christmas holidays with 4 mystery boxes giveaways. We want to thank our loyal fans and members of Sangamon Dock for their support!
Bookmark this blog as we will announce more free raffle events in 2021. You are also welcome to subscribe mailing list on the official website of Sangamon Watch Company which will keep you updated on exciting events and special discount sales.
You can also follow us on Instagram: @SangamonWatches Facebook: @Sangamon Watches